Mood Board of Target Audience (Male 16-25)

This shows the image I had imagined my male audience to be picture as. I wanted my audience to have some sort of fashion sense and indie style. I used these images to produce my artist to accommodate the style shown in the mood board. The images reflected independence, fashion sense, musicians, city life and the contrast of outdoors life and activities outside of the workplace. I reflected the subject of city life within the magazine cover with the urban brick wall behind the artist. I also used the jean shirt style heavy noted by indie rock style for my model which relates to the younger 16-18 year olds of my target audience range 16-25 as the fashion will be followed more by the younger ages. The older ages 20-25 years will probably relate the feature article more easily due to the adult and mature content and language used. I believe I have kept to my target audience originally (16-25 year olds) as the layout is modern but easy to follow and the content is very much to do with a mature and older audience.
Mood Board of Target Audience (Female 16-25)

This shows the picture I had of my consumer market of women reading my magazine. I imagined my audience to have I high standard of fashion and ability financial to fund it. I also imagined that they would have some level of creativity relating to indie style so they could relate to the construction of my masthead and the cracked design I had chosen. These images reflect the origins in which my magazine would have a heavy market in, the age rang of women buying the magazine and the style in which I had composed my own cover and feature article based on real life situations and inspiration form the indie genre to influence my judgement of construction. I was constantly looking back towards these sort of images to make sure I was including precisely the right content that would be recognised and enjoyed by my female target audience( and male). I believe that the target audience has not changed from 16-25 year olds as the style and mature content is appropriate towards the audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment