Thursday, 11 December 2014

Finished Magazine Feature Article

I changed my layout of my feature article from my draft. I decided to change the composition of the concert release dates to the right side underneath the main picture so fans can easily access the information without reading the article if they did not show an interest. I also decided to not post more pictures because I felt it would have crowded the layout too much and would have looked too informal. I also decided to put a banner at the bottom of the page for the magazine's website and page number.
I ended up changing my layout again as I felt it wasn't easy to navigate and the colour scheme and artist weren't conveyed as I wanted them to be so I rearranged the text within the article to make it look more neat and I decided to place some more images of the artist near the concert dates to illustrate to the reader the personality and fashion sense the artists has as well as showing the reader his versatility.

Final End Product Of My Feature Article

No comments:

Post a Comment